Twin View condo is an enticing construction to look for in 2018 for its titillating strategies and themes located at West Coast Vale in District D5. The land of West Coast Vale condo was bought in February 2017 from the Government Land Sales Program. The program held an auction for selling the land of West Coast Vale. It was contested between the 9 reputed developers in which China Construction Development won the auction by bidding at $292 million.
However, it is assumed that the land will have finest of buildings as China Construction Development have proved, with a strong track record, how good will be the quality of their housing. The few of the residential projects of China Construction which have been accorded as exquisite, panache, and awarded for include: 70 Saint’ Patrick’s, Doublebay, Seahill, eCO, Mon Jervois, and many more of industrial and commercial projects.
This land of Twin Vew condo spread into 176,295 square feet plot. In this, China construction will be designing to erect 2 beautiful blocks with the unhindered view of Singapore’s superlative skyline. That is the reason why the name is given Twin View Condo. There are beautifully grafted flowers and plants like a charming garden in the landscape developed. It is built with facilities which will rejoice the buyers or the residents. It has an indoor gym, BBQ pits, playground, 50m lap pool, and a 24-hour security concierge. It’s the home which everyone craves for.
Why buy the Twin View Condo?
The reason why you should consider purchasing Twin View condo includes:
- A private landed enclave with 2 blocks of condominium facilities
- Close proximity to the school for kids, college and university for the grown ups
- It’s located next to Pandan Reservoir, Sungei Pandan, and yet to come CBD in Jurong
- The bought condo has good rental potential from international businesses.
The necessary amenities near the Twin View condo includes:
- Trains for Clementi and Jurong East (to and fro)
- Shopping malls near the condo are IMM, BigBox, and the Clementi Mall
- Nan Hua, Qifa, and Clementi are the primary schools nearby the development
- Commonwealth, Clementi, and the Tanglin are the secondary schools nearby
- NTUC Fairprice is present on the west coast, Clementi, and Teban gardens which are in the vicinity of the enclave
If you’re awe-spired by the Twin view features you can give a call to 6100 3447 to get in touch with our sales team. The other features which help you while contacting us are:
- No agent fees
- Direct discounts on the spot
- The access to show flat will be based on priority
- Priority booking offers are availeble on the interested unit
Just dial the number and avail an entry pass to book your slot.